Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Thursday, April 14, 2005

SURFING AND SALSA DANCING The word is we are paddling out tomorrow evening to enjoy the sunset out on the water. Then we are going salsa dancing. Yes, we salsa dance.

Previous Stories

» CULTURE OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH Several of my frien...
» TAXES So I waited until the last possible second ...
» BRITNEY Against the advice of LJ, Britney chose t...
» HATING THE RED SUX Normally I don't preach hate, ...
» THE ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: "I'M J...
» HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOUOur friend Tim Swanson ...
» THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS LUXURY BEACH VILLA? LJ's b...
» MARK MCGRATH So I'm strolling through Pavillions y...
» GANDHI If you've never seen Gandhi, I suggest chec...
» 411 OPERATORS What's the deal with 411 operators?...