Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, April 10, 2005

GANDHI If you've never seen Gandhi, I suggest checking it out. It's a wonderful film and Martin Sheen even manages to show up in several scenes. Message: Pacifism, or nonviolence, is entirely practical as a political strategy. Of course, I'm pretty sure it's a hagiography.

Previous Stories

» 411 OPERATORS What's the deal with 411 operators?...
» I SUPPOSE I'M THE ONLY PERSON finding this post hi...
» THE (JEB) BUSH DOCTRINE: Shoot first, ask questio...
» WEST WING One of my many female friends was just o...
» SANTA BARBARA So the weekend before last we decide...
» HOUSING BUBBLE Christiana approaches one of LJ's f...
» TERROR DRILLS The U.S. government is practicing fo...
» WHY IS BLOGGING A CLUB reserved for white males? M...
» THE LIFE OF A GENTLEMAN IN ORANGE COUNTY
» ORAL SEX Drudge is all worked up over teens having...