Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Thursday, April 14, 2005

CULTURE OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH Several of my friends emailed about this kid taking a baseball bat to his buddy's head. Well, in a nation where millions supported a disgusting, unjustified war, is this really so surprising? Did the kid really need a reason to attack? Maybe he thought he was being threatened?

(Not to mention the popularity of the barbaric and primitive Ultimate Fighting Crap. Disclosure: LJ has a friend who went 18-2 in UFC matchups.)

Previous Stories

» TAXES So I waited until the last possible second ...
» BRITNEY Against the advice of LJ, Britney chose t...
» HATING THE RED SUX Normally I don't preach hate, ...
» THE ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: "I'M J...
» HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOUOur friend Tim Swanson ...
» THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS LUXURY BEACH VILLA? LJ's b...
» MARK MCGRATH So I'm strolling through Pavillions y...
» GANDHI If you've never seen Gandhi, I suggest chec...
» 411 OPERATORS What's the deal with 411 operators?...
» I SUPPOSE I'M THE ONLY PERSON finding this post hi...