Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

BRITNEY Against the advice of LJ, Britney chose to produce children. May God bless her offspring.

Previous Stories

» HATING THE RED SUX Normally I don't preach hate, ...
» THE ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: "I'M J...
» HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOUOur friend Tim Swanson ...
» THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS LUXURY BEACH VILLA? LJ's b...
» MARK MCGRATH So I'm strolling through Pavillions y...
» GANDHI If you've never seen Gandhi, I suggest chec...
» 411 OPERATORS What's the deal with 411 operators?...
» I SUPPOSE I'M THE ONLY PERSON finding this post hi...
» THE (JEB) BUSH DOCTRINE: Shoot first, ask questio...
» WEST WING One of my many female friends was just o...