Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS LUXURY BEACH VILLA? LJ's been busy over the last several days moving out of the LJ Compound and into the new Libertarian Jackass Beach Villa. That's right, I told my realtor I wanted to shop at the same Pavillions as Kobe Bryant and, boy, did she come through or what?

Previous Stories

» MARK MCGRATH So I'm strolling through Pavillions y...
» GANDHI If you've never seen Gandhi, I suggest chec...
» 411 OPERATORS What's the deal with 411 operators?...
» I SUPPOSE I'M THE ONLY PERSON finding this post hi...
» THE (JEB) BUSH DOCTRINE: Shoot first, ask questio...
» WEST WING One of my many female friends was just o...
» SANTA BARBARA So the weekend before last we decide...
» HOUSING BUBBLE Christiana approaches one of LJ's f...
» TERROR DRILLS The U.S. government is practicing fo...
» WHY IS BLOGGING A CLUB reserved for white males? M...