Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOUOur friend Tim Swanson posts on the book over here and labels the Libertarian Jackass "the self-appointed resident relationship expert for the blogosphere."

Amen. LJ is a relationship expert and a romantic gentleman. For the benefit of the blogosphere, I wish we had more time to spend attacking the subject. I will say a one thing: Ladies, if you have to read a book to figure out if your man wants to be with you, he doesn't.

UPDATE: How to tell you've found the perfect girl: she tells you she is just so driven, goal-oriented, passionate, successful and hardworking, that she just doesn't have time for a relationship.

Previous Stories

» THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS LUXURY BEACH VILLA? LJ's b...
» MARK MCGRATH So I'm strolling through Pavillions y...
» GANDHI If you've never seen Gandhi, I suggest chec...
» 411 OPERATORS What's the deal with 411 operators?...
» I SUPPOSE I'M THE ONLY PERSON finding this post hi...
» THE (JEB) BUSH DOCTRINE: Shoot first, ask questio...
» WEST WING One of my many female friends was just o...
» SANTA BARBARA So the weekend before last we decide...
» HOUSING BUBBLE Christiana approaches one of LJ's f...
» TERROR DRILLS The U.S. government is practicing fo...