Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Saturday, May 07, 2005

DERBY DAY It's hard to believe it's already Derby Day again -- some of you may remember LJ's post last year. Unforunately the Derby folks did not get rid of the idiots on the infield. Shame. Regardless, I must give a Shout Out to my stylist, who flew out to Kentucky for the event. Come to think of it, my stylist is rarely around anymore. Last week she sent me a text message from Las Vegas and next week she is off to . . . Tokyo? Aw, the life of luxury...

Previous Stories

» THE BEACH VILLA We've had some trouble getting the...
» BOY, OH BOY, do I have some stories to tell now.
» T-MOBILE
» SURFING AND SALSA DANCING The word is we are padd...
» CULTURE OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH Several of my frien...
» TAXES So I waited until the last possible second ...
» BRITNEY Against the advice of LJ, Britney chose t...
» HATING THE RED SUX Normally I don't preach hate, ...
» THE ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: "I'M J...
» HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOUOur friend Tim Swanson ...