Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Saturday, May 07, 2005

THE BEACH VILLA We've had some trouble getting the wireless network up inside the gates of the Libertarian Jackass Luxury Beach Villa, but the new living room and dining room arrived today.

It's beautiful stuff. I like to call it a Tuscan-themed home.

Previous Stories

» BOY, OH BOY, do I have some stories to tell now.
» T-MOBILE
» SURFING AND SALSA DANCING The word is we are padd...
» CULTURE OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH Several of my frien...
» TAXES So I waited until the last possible second ...
» BRITNEY Against the advice of LJ, Britney chose t...
» HATING THE RED SUX Normally I don't preach hate, ...
» THE ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: "I'M J...
» HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOUOur friend Tim Swanson ...
» THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS LUXURY BEACH VILLA? LJ's b...