Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, May 08, 2005

WRISTBANDS Someone asked: should libertarians wear advocacy wristbands? Are you for real? See, this is the problem with so-called libertarians: you are all way too serious. That's why your message will always fail. It has nothing to do with the radicalism. You just annoy people.

As for wristbands, I, myself, had been rockin' at least 5 wristbands, including the LiveStrong that is now the Gold Standard. At the moment, however, I just have two, baby blue "Cultivate Peace" wristbands -- one on each wrist.

I look good.

Previous Stories

» ORANGE COUNTY As an Orange County resident I guess...
» TRUMP IS A CHUMP Trump is traveling the country pu...
» MOTHER'S DAY I slipped on the all-white linen outf...
» PETITION FOR BUDGET CAPS I was walking out of Targ...
» PATENT LEATHER JORDAN'S I just got a new pair of ...
» THE MOST EXPENSIVE ZIP CODES IN 2005 Forbes detail...
» THE MOST DANGEROUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD has a...
» DERBY DAY It's hard to believe it's already Derby ...
» THE BEACH VILLA We've had some trouble getting the...
» BOY, OH BOY, do I have some stories to tell now.