Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, May 08, 2005

PETITION FOR BUDGET CAPS I was walking out of Target earlier and a young kid asks me to sign a petition "to limit government spending in California." I asked him if these petitions ever work. His response: if enough people sign it, yes.

My response: if you think that's how government operates you really need to get a clue, brother.

Same goes for all you "Washington, D.C. Libertarians." Leave the swamp immediately.

Previous Stories

» PATENT LEATHER JORDAN'S I just got a new pair of ...
» THE MOST EXPENSIVE ZIP CODES IN 2005 Forbes detail...
» THE MOST DANGEROUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD has a...
» DERBY DAY It's hard to believe it's already Derby ...
» THE BEACH VILLA We've had some trouble getting the...
» BOY, OH BOY, do I have some stories to tell now.
» T-MOBILE
» SURFING AND SALSA DANCING The word is we are padd...
» CULTURE OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH Several of my frien...
» TAXES So I waited until the last possible second ...