Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, May 08, 2005

ORANGE COUNTY As an Orange County resident I guess I should spend a bit more time covering local issues. That's what they tell me anyway. Here's a quiz to verify your knowledge of OC. If you don't perform well on the quiz, please stay away from my City. And, yeah, you can call me anti-immigration. I don't want you here. Stop crying and get over it.

Previous Stories

» TRUMP IS A CHUMP Trump is traveling the country pu...
» MOTHER'S DAY I slipped on the all-white linen outf...
» PETITION FOR BUDGET CAPS I was walking out of Targ...
» PATENT LEATHER JORDAN'S I just got a new pair of ...
» THE MOST EXPENSIVE ZIP CODES IN 2005 Forbes detail...
» THE MOST DANGEROUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD has a...
» DERBY DAY It's hard to believe it's already Derby ...
» THE BEACH VILLA We've had some trouble getting the...
» BOY, OH BOY, do I have some stories to tell now.
» T-MOBILE