Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

CHICKS MAD AT US BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HAVE US We walked into this place the other evening and the first thing I notice is a young lady, her jaw dropped, staring at my boy. They exchange greetings, but it was clear she was not happy with him. I learned it was a girl he had been dating. Why did they stop? His explanation: "She told me that she was more in love with me than I was with her."

Probably true, but is that a reason to be upset with the guy?

Previous Stories

» WHY I LOVE THE DAILY RECKONING
» WRISTBANDS Someone asked: should libertarians wear...
» ORANGE COUNTY As an Orange County resident I guess...
» TRUMP IS A CHUMP Trump is traveling the country pu...
» MOTHER'S DAY I slipped on the all-white linen outf...
» PETITION FOR BUDGET CAPS I was walking out of Targ...
» PATENT LEATHER JORDAN'S I just got a new pair of ...
» THE MOST EXPENSIVE ZIP CODES IN 2005 Forbes detail...
» THE MOST DANGEROUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD has a...
» DERBY DAY It's hard to believe it's already Derby ...