Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Monday, November 15, 2004

OPPORTUNITY COST A puzzle from Catallarchy. I think I have to side with commenter "LuLu" on this one.

http://catallarchy.net/blog/archives/2004/11/10/opportunity-cost-puzzle/

Previous Stories

» THANKS TO "EFFICIENT E," who some of you will reme...
» CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS? I don't know what Arnaud d...
» ARAFAT CONTROLLED A FINANCIAL EMPIRE WORTH $3 BILL...
» GROWING HATRED FOR MICROSOFT I just received a mes...
» THE US DOLLAR One of the most popular topics in th...
» PIERCE BROSNAN ON HOW HE got fired as James Bond. ...
» DRUDGE FLOATED THE RUMOR on Friday that George W. ...
» I FEEL BAD FOR DUMB REPUBLICANS Even Eminem has a ...
» LADIES LOVE FLOWERS Gentlemen, shower your lady wi...
» MORE FROM THE PIGS The Boston cops now say the of...