Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, November 14, 2004

GROWING HATRED FOR MICROSOFT I just received a message that I can no longer access my "free Hotmail accounts" via Outlook (which, in turn, feeds one of the accounts to the Blackberry). Since I'm already using Firefox instead of the horrible Microsoft web browser, I might as well dump Hotmail all together and use my Gmail accounts. So, if you email me on a Hotmail account, please use my Gmail instead. Hotmail will be going "Bye Bye Bye" within a couple of days.

Previous Stories

» THE US DOLLAR One of the most popular topics in th...
» PIERCE BROSNAN ON HOW HE got fired as James Bond. ...
» DRUDGE FLOATED THE RUMOR on Friday that George W. ...
» I FEEL BAD FOR DUMB REPUBLICANS Even Eminem has a ...
» LADIES LOVE FLOWERS Gentlemen, shower your lady wi...
» MORE FROM THE PIGS The Boston cops now say the of...
» "WHEN THE PIGS TRY TO GET AT YA, PARK IT LIKE IT'S...
» LOS ANGELES WANTS a sales tax to pay for more cops...
» KIERKAGAARD ON "AUTHENTIC EXISTENCE" An article wo...
» FUNNY QUESTION ASKED OF LJ: "Hey, if you are talki...