Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Saturday, November 05, 2005

So Sick Of Love Songs

Why do I love this song?
And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing
You were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs
So sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calender I had
That's marked July 15th
Cuz since there's no more you
There's no more anniversery
I'm so fed up of my thoughts of you
And your memories
And now every song reminds me
Of what used to be

Previous Stories

» PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT Oil of Olay Moisturinse. Just...
» MEMO TO THE MAYOR OF VEGAS: your city is already ...
» America'S Finest?
» JIMMY CARTER: "I have a commitment to worshi...
» MARCUS AURELIUS: "You should live your life as if ...
» Trash Vegas: Oceanfront Property?
» Flowers
» QUOTE: "Q, it's not about how many women you get, ...
» CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS I did a 3-mile ocean...
» BERNANKE The best libertarians could hope for?Ugh...