Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Monday, October 31, 2005

Flowers

In the process of ordering some flowers to be sent a special lady, I discovered you can set up your account to automatically deliver flowers to the women of your choice each month (or week!). That's perfect! Since all my bills are paid in a similar fashion (I never even look at them anymore), now I can step up my game with the gifts for the ladies! With my ex-girlfriend, I'd bring her a flower EVERY time I saw her, plus dozens of roses each month, requiring me to stop by the flower shop all the time. Technology makes romance so much easier!

Previous Stories

» QUOTE: "Q, it's not about how many women you get, ...
» CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS I did a 3-mile ocean...
» BERNANKE The best libertarians could hope for?Ugh...
» WORLD SERIES OF POKER In my search to find somethi...
» CANCUN We were supposed to be there this weekend. ...
» ASIAN CURRENCY ANALYSTS from the big banks were wr...
» I GUESS I GOT my swagger back?
» WHO HATES THEIR MTV? Nikky Finke on the Idiots' f...
» "ACCEPT THE TEACHING OF CHRIST as it is, clear and...
» CHESS Scroll down for move-by-move Kasparov agains...