Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, October 30, 2005

CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS I did a 3-mile ocean swim Saturday morning off the coast of Santa Monica (accompanied by my faithful friend in her kayak) in preparation for the next big endeavour. After hearing a number of high-pitched sounds underwater, I looked off to my right and swimming along were about 15 dolphins. They buzzed the kayak and came within about 2 feet. I think they were welcoming us to their world.

Previous Stories

» BERNANKE The best libertarians could hope for?Ugh...
» WORLD SERIES OF POKER In my search to find somethi...
» CANCUN We were supposed to be there this weekend. ...
» ASIAN CURRENCY ANALYSTS from the big banks were wr...
» I GUESS I GOT my swagger back?
» WHO HATES THEIR MTV? Nikky Finke on the Idiots' f...
» "ACCEPT THE TEACHING OF CHRIST as it is, clear and...
» CHESS Scroll down for move-by-move Kasparov agains...
» Where'S Your Money?
» COCKTAIL PARTY