Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Thursday, December 23, 2004

LJ'S HOLIDAY TIPS How to tell if your man is pathetic: he gives you anything from Bath & BodyWorks for Christmas (any of that scented lotion, candles, bath accessory crap). This is the default gift for boring males. Or, for males that aren't that into you.

(Full disclaimer: As a junior in high school, I gave three different girls -- from three different high schools in my area-- the identical gift basket from Bath & Body Works. They all fell for a gift it took me less than two minutes to purchase.)

On the plus side, B&BW does have this Vitamin E eye cream (for the circles under your eyes) and facial luffa (for soft and gentle yet deep cleansing of your face) that I've found to be effective.

Previous Stories

» LEBRON JAMES After being called for the travel (t...
» SOME OF THE BEST STORIES, I can't even reveal in t...
» SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THIS DAMN COUNTRY, but I t...
» LJ'S WILD, WACKY NEWS ROUND-UP A teen capped Sant...
» AM I READING THIS RIGHT? Turkey is going to regai...
» YOUTH SMOKING, DRUG USE DOWN AGAIN Is this a "goo...
» TAKE A SECOND AND THINK ABOUT IT It's great to go...
» CONVERSATION WITH A LADY Part of a continuing ser...
» FLOWERS FOR THE LADIES I showed up at work today ...
» CHRISTMAS CAROLING AND EGG NOG PARTY We are throw...