Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THIS DAMN COUNTRY, but I think the U.S. is an embarassment. Just think about it, we locked up grandma because she didn't properly inform the Feds on how she wanted to use her own property. We gave her five months in prison. During Christmas. That's just sad.

At least now she's gone Anti-Prison on us. I love it.

Previous Stories

» LJ'S WILD, WACKY NEWS ROUND-UP A teen capped Sant...
» AM I READING THIS RIGHT? Turkey is going to regai...
» YOUTH SMOKING, DRUG USE DOWN AGAIN Is this a "goo...
» TAKE A SECOND AND THINK ABOUT IT It's great to go...
» CONVERSATION WITH A LADY Part of a continuing ser...
» FLOWERS FOR THE LADIES I showed up at work today ...
» CHRISTMAS CAROLING AND EGG NOG PARTY We are throw...
» THE CHANGING, EVOLVING LIBERTARIAN JACKASS.COM As...
» BERNARD KERIK AND GUILIANI PARTNERS According to ...
» I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS I will be havin...