Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Monday, December 20, 2004

CONVERSATION WITH A LADY Part of a continuing series here at LJ on the complex yet beautiful female mind:

Lady: Thanks for the roses.
LJ: Oh, it was nothing really. Just spreadin' the Holiday cheer.
Lady: Yeah, but you singing that "Christmas Song" to the girl in the lobby was a bit much.
LJ: Uh, well sometimes I get carried away . . .
Lady: Wait, there's something different about you.
LJ: Well, I have been working out . . .
Lady: No, not that. Something else.
LJ: Oh, well I've been using Crest Vivid White . . .
Lady: No. Do you get your eyebrows plucked?
LJ: Doesn't every civilized male?

Previous Stories

» FLOWERS FOR THE LADIES I showed up at work today ...
» CHRISTMAS CAROLING AND EGG NOG PARTY We are throw...
» THE CHANGING, EVOLVING LIBERTARIAN JACKASS.COM As...
» BERNARD KERIK AND GUILIANI PARTNERS According to ...
» I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS I will be havin...
» GET A CLUE, DREZNER It's all about the Blackberry...
» INVADE CANADA In following the strange logic that ...
» ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: BEVERLY HIL...
» I WALK AROUND THE OFFICE humming Christmas songs....
» FASCISTS' ISLAND In Newport Beach we have Fashion ...