Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Thursday, December 16, 2004

INVADE CANADA In following the strange logic that says we need government in the first place, I feel the United States must invade Canada and impose taxation to support the missile defense shield. Canada's refusal to cough up the cash represents a situation where you pay for the national defense benefits which your neighbor enjoys at no cost.

In the name of collective action problems, we must invade now.

Previous Stories

» ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: BEVERLY HIL...
» I WALK AROUND THE OFFICE humming Christmas songs....
» FASCISTS' ISLAND In Newport Beach we have Fashion ...
» A MESSAGE FROM THE IRAQI RESISTANCE A video from t...
» LJ THE HUMANITARIAN A friend has signed me up to w...
» TOM PALMER'S TRAFFIC DIPS, so he metions LewRockwe...
» WOMEN TO AVOID I can't take credit for this insigh...
» I FEEL BAD FOR THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD How dare Ush...
» MORE FROM OCEAN'S 12 I already warned you not to w...
» HOW TO TELL IF THERE IS A HOUSING BUBBLE, CONT'D P...