Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

LJ THE HUMANITARIAN A friend has signed me up to work at a homeless shelter during the night in the month of January. I'm pretty excited about the opportunity...

Previous Stories

» TOM PALMER'S TRAFFIC DIPS, so he metions LewRockwe...
» WOMEN TO AVOID I can't take credit for this insigh...
» I FEEL BAD FOR THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD How dare Ush...
» MORE FROM OCEAN'S 12 I already warned you not to w...
» HOW TO TELL IF THERE IS A HOUSING BUBBLE, CONT'D P...
» SCOTT PETERSON GETS DEATH, Pinochet is still livin...
» EMAIL Please use LJ's new address: libertarian dot...
» LJ LED THE WORLD ON (THE) UKRAINE PROBLEM Here's ...
» KEN JENNINGS The ONLY game show worth watching is...
» MISADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: ROMANTIC...