Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

FASCISTS' ISLAND In Newport Beach we have Fashion Island, the world's greatest shopping experience. Some of the less fortunate locals refer to the place as Fascists' Island. It's odd how people confuse high-class, wealthy folks with fascists. The parking lot looks as if you're touring a Mercedes Benz dealership.

I was so distracted by these I almost could not remember my original purpose for going to the Island: to finish my shopping. I feel bad for you ladies -- women's apparel (the good stuff, at least) is so pricey!

How fascinating is it that the iPod craze is driving demand for so many complementary goods?
http://everythingipod.com/

Previous Stories

» A MESSAGE FROM THE IRAQI RESISTANCE A video from t...
» LJ THE HUMANITARIAN A friend has signed me up to w...
» TOM PALMER'S TRAFFIC DIPS, so he metions LewRockwe...
» WOMEN TO AVOID I can't take credit for this insigh...
» I FEEL BAD FOR THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD How dare Ush...
» MORE FROM OCEAN'S 12 I already warned you not to w...
» HOW TO TELL IF THERE IS A HOUSING BUBBLE, CONT'D P...
» SCOTT PETERSON GETS DEATH, Pinochet is still livin...
» EMAIL Please use LJ's new address: libertarian dot...
» LJ LED THE WORLD ON (THE) UKRAINE PROBLEM Here's ...