Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Friday, December 17, 2004

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS I will be having dinner with a few friends in Beverly Hills (probably at Dolce if you care to join us in celebrating the Holiday season) tomorrow evening and then we are headed off to Mammoth Mountain for a few days so LJ can build a massive snowman and hopefully get stranded inside next to the fire. I told them to reserve us the most romantic cabin (you know how we do it). If I don't return sometime next week . . . just wait longer.

By the way, is anyone interested in a little Christmas Eve caroling? You know, spontaneously walking from house to house, serenading the neighbors and spreading the Holiday cheer? I'll go it alone if I have to . . .

Previous Stories

» GET A CLUE, DREZNER It's all about the Blackberry...
» INVADE CANADA In following the strange logic that ...
» ADVENTURES OF THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: BEVERLY HIL...
» I WALK AROUND THE OFFICE humming Christmas songs....
» FASCISTS' ISLAND In Newport Beach we have Fashion ...
» A MESSAGE FROM THE IRAQI RESISTANCE A video from t...
» LJ THE HUMANITARIAN A friend has signed me up to w...
» TOM PALMER'S TRAFFIC DIPS, so he metions LewRockwe...
» WOMEN TO AVOID I can't take credit for this insigh...
» I FEEL BAD FOR THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD How dare Ush...