Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

MY SPACE Did anyone believe LJ actually has My Space? Judging by emails, apparently this is the case. We were mocking My Space users. My Space is infested by an entire race of losers and/or high school students. In fact, I'm developing a list of "My Space Frauds" -- a few people that I went to school with and therefore know their "profiles" are fraudulent. You're not foolin' anyone, children. I think I'll post their descriptions side-by-side with LJ's take on their lives and personalities. Fun?

Previous Stories

» AT LEAST THE GUY IN CHARGE HAS A BRAIN Because the...
» ARE FREQUENT FLYER MILES even currency? I don't th...
» HIT ME UP ON MY SPACE
» NUKING MECCA A Republican has called for nuking Me...
» FINAL PREPARATIONS LJ was down in Encinitas yester...
» GREENSPAN HAS GONE INSANE: "Since the late '70s ce...
» JONAH GOLDBERG Why does a quote from that clown sh...
» LANCE IS AN INSPIRATION The "scientists" say he's ...
» HEAT It's a little warm here, but I've got the nic...
» MORE ON DATING