Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, July 24, 2005

HIT ME UP ON MY SPACE

Since my boys just sold My Space to Murdoch for over 500 mil, I thought I'd ask everyone to find me on My Space and add me as a friend. If you have any trouble with this, let me know. I don't even bother to drop "the number" anymore -- I opt for handing out the My Space name! Just do a member search and you'll see why! You can view a wide selection of pictures (including, yes, the topless photos) of LJ and his Clique, leave a message on my comments about how wonderful I look all Gucci'd out down to my socks, send a quick email message, read about my hobbies, heroes and love interests, and even click through to the lengthy list of Jackass friends (totaling over 300 so far, including several "adult film stars" we met in Vegas)! Other tidbits you might discover on the My Space page:

--The real identity of the Libertarian Jackass
--LJ's real sexual orientation
--LJ's real gender
--The names and pictures of LJ's pets and/or girlfriends
--LJ's birthdate and hometown
--A host of private, personal information from friends of the Jackass displayed openly in the comments section (mainly because it makes us feel that much better about ourselves)

All of this is available to anyone, at anytime -- for free! But, be patient, ladies: we've already received requests from girls in 15 different cities for dates and, um, other assorted activities. Hopefully, we'll be able to fit all of you into our schedule on the continuing world tour. We are taking My Space by storm so log on and join the movement . . .

"My Space, it's the greatest thing since AOL Member Profiles." -- LJ
Prepaid Phone Cards

Previous Stories

» NUKING MECCA A Republican has called for nuking Me...
» FINAL PREPARATIONS LJ was down in Encinitas yester...
» GREENSPAN HAS GONE INSANE: "Since the late '70s ce...
» JONAH GOLDBERG Why does a quote from that clown sh...
» LANCE IS AN INSPIRATION The "scientists" say he's ...
» HEAT It's a little warm here, but I've got the nic...
» MORE ON DATING
» AGAINST MERCENARIES I'm convinced mercenaries are ...
» SOBRAN ON THE TERROR WAR SCAM
» SUPREME COURT I have to question the libertarian c...