Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, July 24, 2005

FINAL PREPARATIONS LJ was down in Encinitas yesterday making the final preparations for his next big adventure. According to friends and family, this will be the most dangerous endeavour we've yet attempted. (Personally, I think diving out of planes is much more dangerous. This one, though, is on the "Life Dreams List" and we are going after it.) We fly out on Friday morning for the attempt. I think I'll update our 7 readers upon successful completion.

Previous Stories

» GREENSPAN HAS GONE INSANE: "Since the late '70s ce...
» JONAH GOLDBERG Why does a quote from that clown sh...
» LANCE IS AN INSPIRATION The "scientists" say he's ...
» HEAT It's a little warm here, but I've got the nic...
» MORE ON DATING
» AGAINST MERCENARIES I'm convinced mercenaries are ...
» SOBRAN ON THE TERROR WAR SCAM
» SUPREME COURT I have to question the libertarian c...
» SUITS ARE IN Guys, I don't know if you picked up o...
» THE L.A.P.D. MURDERS ANOTHER