Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Saturday, June 11, 2005

CINDERELLA MAN In terms of boxing epics, I'll take Cinderella Man over Raging Bull. Paul Giamatti is brilliant.

Previous Stories

» DEEP THROAT Great, overlooked meaning behind the D...
» FREE KATIE HOLMES! Website aims at liberating Hol...
» WATCH CLOSELY as a "conservative" tries to explain...
» "NO, I DON'T SUPPORT THE TROOPS" Here is an exce...
» MAX BOOT: We are running out of cannon fodder! Let...
» WE WERE INVITED! I gotta say, not even I could com...
» CATO ON SOCIAL SECURITY Boy, they sure do know how...
» CHINA AND US CONSUMER DEBT The middle class runnin...
» MITCH MCCONNELL When I lived in D.C. and interned ...
» AMERICAN IDOL I'm still trying to figure out how y...