Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Monday, May 23, 2005

MITCH MCCONNELL When I lived in D.C. and interned at a think tank I went with a senior staffer to a party in the backyard of Mitch's home near the Capitol. There's really no point to the story, just a little FYI. But, since we're on the subject of D.C. interning, what's this I hear about female interns raising hell over being hit on by politicians. I see two problems with this (not that they have anything to do with the issue): 1) D.C. females are not hot. I think I saw one gorgeous girl the entire time in DC. One. She was at the YAF event featuring John Stossel. 2) Male interns get harassed, too. We generally don't cry about it.

Previous Stories

» AMERICAN IDOL I'm still trying to figure out how y...
» GARDEN GROVE, a horrible city in Orange County (in...
» BILL GROSS ON THE DOLLAR (KIND OF)
» CHRISTIANS DO NOT RULE AND RULERS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN
» I LOVE IT Why is the Bush Administration trying to...
» LOCAL ZONING LAWS
» "IS COMMERCE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SELF-GOVERNMENT?"...
» PREFERENCES Do preferences exist outside the mind...
» STANDING UP TO THE WORLD'S BULLY Does this mean s...
» SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? "My iPod and my ...