Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

WE WERE INVITED! I gotta say, not even I could come up with something like this. Of course the regime you put in power is going to "invite" you to stay, they wouldn't be there otherwise.

And I'm not pointing to this because it's funny. It's just so incredibly lame.

Previous Stories

» CATO ON SOCIAL SECURITY Boy, they sure do know how...
» CHINA AND US CONSUMER DEBT The middle class runnin...
» MITCH MCCONNELL When I lived in D.C. and interned ...
» AMERICAN IDOL I'm still trying to figure out how y...
» GARDEN GROVE, a horrible city in Orange County (in...
» BILL GROSS ON THE DOLLAR (KIND OF)
» CHRISTIANS DO NOT RULE AND RULERS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN
» I LOVE IT Why is the Bush Administration trying to...
» LOCAL ZONING LAWS
» "IS COMMERCE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SELF-GOVERNMENT?"...