Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Monday, May 23, 2005

AMERICAN IDOL I'm still trying to figure out how you people find the time to watch that garbage? One friend suggested: use your TiVo. You just don't get it. How do you find the time to watch shows you've TiVoed? The last time I actually sat down to watch something I picked On the Waterfront. "I could have been a contender . . . "

Previous Stories

» GARDEN GROVE, a horrible city in Orange County (in...
» BILL GROSS ON THE DOLLAR (KIND OF)
» CHRISTIANS DO NOT RULE AND RULERS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN
» I LOVE IT Why is the Bush Administration trying to...
» LOCAL ZONING LAWS
» "IS COMMERCE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SELF-GOVERNMENT?"...
» PREFERENCES Do preferences exist outside the mind...
» STANDING UP TO THE WORLD'S BULLY Does this mean s...
» SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? "My iPod and my ...
» REAL ESTATE BUBBLE