Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

TSUNAMI? Thanks for the phone calls, but I was out on the water tonight from 7pm until 8:30pm. Waves were horrible. No tsunami.

Previous Stories

» HIRING A MAID AND THE IMMIGRATION DEBATE In interv...
» CINDERELLA MAN In terms of boxing epics, I'll take...
» DEEP THROAT Great, overlooked meaning behind the D...
» FREE KATIE HOLMES! Website aims at liberating Hol...
» WATCH CLOSELY as a "conservative" tries to explain...
» "NO, I DON'T SUPPORT THE TROOPS" Here is an exce...
» MAX BOOT: We are running out of cannon fodder! Let...
» WE WERE INVITED! I gotta say, not even I could com...
» CATO ON SOCIAL SECURITY Boy, they sure do know how...
» CHINA AND US CONSUMER DEBT The middle class runnin...