Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Saturday, May 14, 2005

CONSPIRACY I think there's some kind of conspiracy going on here in Newport Beach. It seems like some evil organization is going around the world, kidnapping the most beautiful women and then forcing them to live in my City. I may form a protest group. This is an outrage.

Previous Stories

» 99 PROBLEMS BUT A CHICK AIN'T ONE How to handle a...
» SIDEWAYS "If anyone orders f**king Merlot, I'm le...
» MORE SMEAR TACTICS Where I come from, we call thi...
» SO THAT'S WHY COKE PRICES HAVE SURGED LATELY The F...
» IS MICHELLE MALKIN FOR REAL? Some of the crap she...
» CHINA'S FOREIGN RESERVES are stacking up quickly. ...
» EVERYONE'S A SPECULATOR NOW! Get rich in real est...
» GREENSPAN OR BUFFETT? Greenspan or Buffett? Do y...
» STEVE NASH: ANTI-WAR BALLER Yes, Steve Nash looks ...
» CHICKS MAD AT US BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HAVE US We wal...