Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Saturday, October 08, 2005

OUTSOURCING HITS ORANGE COUNTY? Surfboard manufacturers can't compete with Asian imports.

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/06/05/china-schou.php

I welcome it. But, if you want a custom board, I don't think you're going to buy it directly from China.

Is it true that our current standard of living depends on low wage labor?

By the way, I didn't know The OC had a manufacturing industry? I thought everyone was in real estate. Seriously.

Previous Stories

» Mark Cuban Against Speculators?
» ON THE STREETS OF MEXICO: MAN: Hombres! What do...
» SUPPORT MIERS? The President appointed his good bu...
» ANTI-POLICE, ANTI-PRISONS
» More On The Bubble
» Bachelor Party Cruise
» Economics or Pop Psychology?
» Memo To Stefan Karlsson
» DIPLOMACY Not to be upstaged by the Karen Hughes "...
» SITE FEED I was told I needed to dump my other tem...