Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Friday, September 30, 2005

Bachelor Party Cruise

We are off again, this time on a cruise down the coast of Mexico to celebrate my buddy's final days of freedom. Just kidding. She is an absolute sweetheart, one of the few worthy women out there, and we wish them all the best. But, as my brother says, "Dude, you go on vacation more than anyone else." True. Life is short and we try to live large.

Now, I know you are wondering: how can they leave the ladies behind while they go for a weekend on a boat to tropical paradise? Never fear. I got the guys together, worked my contacts in the travel industry, and we are surprising all the girls with a trip of their own!

Phone Cards

Previous Stories

» Economics or Pop Psychology?
» Memo To Stefan Karlsson
» DIPLOMACY Not to be upstaged by the Karen Hughes "...
» SITE FEED I was told I needed to dump my other tem...
» OUT THE COUNTRY, BLACKBERRY STILL CONNECTS I'll be...
» "LIFE IS TOO SHORT to drink cheap champagne."
» MEMO TO TYLER COWEN: there's a huge difference bet...
» HILARIOUS It's not the result of a speculative fre...
» KIERKEGAARD Fear and Trembling: If there were n...
» IS THIS AN ATTACK ON AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS? From the ...