Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

PLAYERS ONLY "Shout out" to my little baby sister, who turned 21 last week! We took her out, popped a few bottles, made sure the white stretch was parked right out front and showed her how the real gentlemen run it in Hollywood.

Also, "shout out" to "Super Freshman." Although I hit him up on the BlackBerry at the last minute, he still managed to roll with us. You should have ventured to Jerry's with us. I was buying.

Previous Stories

» MARCUS AURELIUS: When a man finds his sole good...
» IS THE CHINESE RMB OVERVALUED? As suggested by a B...
» HUGO CHAVEZ
» VIENNA AND CHICAGO, friends or foes?http://mahalan...
» SHOULD LOOTERS BE SHOT DEAD? "Shooting the New Orl...
» I HATE TO GO TO THIS LEVEL (well, not really) but ...
» EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF GIFFEN GOODS? A friend from ...
» I'M SURPRISED WE HAVEN'T seen any of the "Blockhea...
» ARNOLD KLING: "I'm in favor of gas price ceilings....
» I HOPE MORE AMERICANS BEGIN TO ASK: what are we do...