Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Friday, September 02, 2005

I'M SURPRISED WE HAVEN'T seen any of the "Blockheads" ask questions like, "Is looting acceptable if limited to public property?"

Previous Stories

» ARNOLD KLING: "I'm in favor of gas price ceilings....
» I HOPE MORE AMERICANS BEGIN TO ASK: what are we do...
» GOVERNMENT AND CHAOS Is a gang roaming the streets...
» I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL
» COMMODITIES Is it a commodities bull market or wil...
» SUGGESTION Maybe now we can build enough political...
» HELMS ON ABORTION "At last count, more than 40 mil...
» DODGERS AND REGGAE Thanks to a good friend, I had ...
» LESSONS FROM A DISASTER: police in particular (and...
» LAGUNA BEACH Eric Fry spent the week here with his...