Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Monday, April 04, 2005

FRAUD SERVICES So my bank shut down my account the other day. I had to call in and verbally authorize a long series of transactions they found highly unusual. The lady on the phone actually laughed when I mentioned my love for clothes shopping.

And why are women's purses so expensive? My interest in them is only as gifts, not for my collection of accessories, of course. The Gucci one did set me back, I will admit.

Previous Stories

» HIATUS
» DANCE, DANCE REVOLUTION
» ARE THEY COPS OR CRIMINALS?
» JONAH GOLDBERG ECONOMICS
» HOUSE SHOPPING
» THE END OF POVERTY
» Smart women don't get married
» SALARIES OF THE top 30 NBA money earners.
» What does the government have to do with steroids ...
» DOING THE DOLLAR A FAVOR?