Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I DON'T THINK WE WILL DEFAULT

Josh Marshall has a post praising Joe Biden on Social Security and the ability of the US government to fund anything. Well, of course, if I was able to print money in my garage I probably wouldn't have much of a problem financing my outrageous spending habits, now would I? The U.S. government's ability to do this on such a massive scale is quite unique in history and surely can't last forever.

Wasn't Marshall worrying last week about foreign central banks dumping the dollar?

Previous Stories

» TOXIC TANK TOPS
» THE CONSERVATIVE CASE AGAINST WAL-MART
» PURGING THE LIBERTARIAN DEVIANTS
» FAT CELEBRITIES
» ALMOST FORGOT
» Iran have weapons of mass destruction?
» THE STORM
» EMINENT DOMAIN
» JEFFREY TUCKER
» ASIAN CENTRAL BANKS