Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Sunday, May 23, 2004

SEACREST, OUT!

The New York Times magazine profiles Ryan Seacrest, providing an interesting look at one man's ambition, drive and work ethic. Favorite quote:
I haven't built a company," he said. "I haven't created television at the level I want. I want to reinvent. I want back-end ownership. I want the next big thing. I feel guilt if I sleep past 7'o clock. I think someone else is using those hours to hustle, and it should be me." And then: "Honestly, I worry about myself sometimes. I wonder what will ever be enough."

I feel the same way after 7am.

UPDATE: As if you needed another reason to hate American Idol and its 27 million loser viewers . . .

Previous Stories

» BUSH
» IRAQIS ARE INFERIOR TO AMERICANS?
» WHO WOULD OSAMA VOTE FOR?
» OUR TEENAGE PRESIDENT
» THE LIBERTARIAN JACKASS: REALLY A CONSERVATIVE?
» AHMAD CHALABI
» BUSH SUPPORTERS GET (MORE) DESPERATE
» THE MOVEMENT BUILDS
» DRUDGE AND KERRY
» PATRIOT ACT