Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

DRUDGE AND KERRY

I love the fact that I ended up at this John Kerry donation page by clicking on a banner ad on Drudge. Who says Drudge has an agenda? Speaking of Kerry, how did I ever miss this clown's appearance in Los Angeles today?

The Kerry blog also wants to know: what happened to the "Winning the War on Terror" tour? I wish the Kerry blog would create a post titled: "How do you wage a war on terror?"

Previous Stories

» PATRIOT ACT
» CINCO DE MAYO
» AIR AMERICA
» A KERRY LANDSLIDE?
» IT SEEMS VERY HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE
» THE PRESIDENT AND THE ECONOMY
» THIS TORTURE STARTED AT THE VERY TOP
» A GAS TAX
» I HEARD ON THE NEWS LAST EVENING
» Mao Enters The Rap Game