Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Florida Has A Baseball Team?

My Yanks Go Down Swingin'!

Ridiculous phrases often heard immediately after a championship victory:

1) "It was a total team effort." Come on, if you've ever been on a team you know there is at least ONE person you would have loved to jettison.

2) "Thank you, Jesus (God, Lord, Allah, etc)." I'm pretty sure Jesus has better things to do than watch baseball. Hell, even I have better things to do . . .

3) "The team left their hearts out there on the field . . ." As my mom used to tell me before every youth soccer game, "you either win or lose, if you lose I guess you didn't want it bad enough!"

Previous Stories

» WOW!
» 'Land of the Free' Votes To 'Allow' Citizens To Tr...
» Reagan Questioned Need For The Federal Reserve
» Let's Play Doctor . . .
» First Kindergarten Student To Publish Articles on ...
» Marcus Verhaegh, Philosopher and Hero
» Lying and Intelligence Gathering
» Libertarian Hotties?
» Terri Schiavo and The Hegelian Roots of Nazism
» Polarization of Political Groups In Switzerland