Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Dumb Libertarians Pursue Their Own State

The NY Times profiles the movement in New Hampshire for a "libertarian state." My enthusiasm would increase if I heard they were pursuing "no state" in New Hampshire. And, yes, I know some jackass is just going to tell me the "State" is a means to an end. Sadly, I must respond: "Shut up, you dumb fool!" Regardless, I wouldn't even move to New Hampshire if it truly created a "stateless society." Who the hell wants to live in New Hampshire?

Previous Stories

» How long would you be willing to lend $1.6 billion...
» P. Diddy Uses Sweatshop Labor!
» Hawaii To Secede?
» Amatzia Baram In The NYT: Bribe Iraqi Terrorists
» Morons Emerge From The Flames
» Bobby Knight On Saddam Hussein
» Hell On Earth
» Turn Every Red Light Into A Green Light!
» U.S. Blows It Big Time In Bolivia?
» Did Iraq War Stall The U.S. Economy?