Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

MISES.ORG PODCASTS are a beautiful thing. It's great to spend the afternoon in my office listening to Dr. Hulsmann's "Further Considerations in The Theory of Interest" lecture from Mises U. If you think you understand the theory of interest, listen to this overview of his paper and think again. http://blog.mises.org/blog/archives/003974.asp

Previous Stories

» YOU ALL CHASE 'EM, I REPLACE 'EM I've had women le...
» AGAINST KRUGMAN Actually, aren't we really paying ...
» DOW 36,000, HUH? James Glassman, one of the author...
» ROMANCE Nothing like a deserted stretch of beach, ...
» IT'S NOT "NATION BUILDING," it's planet building. ...
» "WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS" The "anti-recruit...
» THE REAL OC It's better than even the TV show port...
» SPECULATORS PUSHING DOWN RENTS? THE SUPPLY OF HOME...
» NEW YEARS' EXCITEMENT I just booked my New Years' ...
» "I HAVE A GREAT APPRECIATION FOR FINE ART, fine ho...