Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Thursday, July 07, 2005

TAKE NOTES, KIDS

The lady from T-Mobile tells me I sent and received over 1,000 text messages last month alone. Along with emailing, it's my preferred method of communication. I'm notorious for seeing a number pop up, hitting "Call Decline" and yet responding immediately to text messages. Honestly, I don't have the time in the day for a lot of chit-chat on the phone. Here are the text messages of the week, courtesy of a gorgeous, blue-eyed California (natural) blonde:

Blonde: I hope I'm not being too forward, but I can't wait to spend time with you again...
LJ: Un momento, Mami, slow your tempo...
Blonde: Why?
LJ: Because you will never get enough...
Blonde: That's what I'm afraid of.


And that's how it's done. Phone Cards

Previous Stories

» SECOND THOUGHTS ON KELO?
» NONSENSE Teachers are way overpaid. Especially in...
» SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU, but we don't celebrate t...
» DUCATI Vince from Liberty Guys suggests this one.
» PAULA ABDUL You'd think she could afford her own m...
» CHINESE RESERVES
» EVEN FLAT HOUSING PRICES will be disastrous? The p...
» STEPHEN ROACH: The stock market bubble and propert...
» MUSIC AND WELFARE ECONOMICS From Tyler Cowen: T...
» HERITAGE SUMMER INTERNS! They didn't have the dorm...