Libertarian Jackass

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak truth." -- Schopenhauer

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

THE PROBLEM WITH VALENTINE'S DAY

Any guy can be romantic one day a year.

I do appreciate Christiana's movie recommendations. An Affair to Remember is a personal favorite. Who doesn't love Nicky Ferrante? As for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I checked that out on the flight to Hawaii last summer between conversations in the back of the plane with my brother and a guy from the Islands, but I've been looking for a reference on the ideas behind the film ever since.

Previous Stories

» I KNOW THAT MAKES YOU REAL MAD
» GOLDBERG ON EMPIRICISM
» Men pick up injured mountain lion
» HAPPINESS
» WAIT A SECOND
» Military in classroom
» Evidence modern economics is absurdly wrong. Espec...
» I'M BOYCOTTING THE "PHANTOM" MOVIE just because it...
» MEDIA BIAS Talk about media bias, all ESPN.com has...
» RUSH LIMBAUGH AND CIGARS Limbaugh interviewed by ...